Overlooking the Payette River just outside of Donnelly, Idaho
The No Business Lodge
Provides the perfect setting to experience all that Long Valley has to offer.
The No Business Lodge is ideal for large groups. With 5 bedrooms and a huge bunk room, 24 can sleep comfortably. The large property also can accommodate camping and trailers.
No Business Lodge is nestled on a ridge overlooking the Payette River and West Mountain. We are located on 10 acres with manicured lawns, natural wildflowers, spectacular views and a beautiful water feature.
We are the perfect setting for your wedding, family reunion, retreat, or corporate gathering.
Our Wedding Package Includes:
- 2 nights lodging in our 5,000 square foot lodge (5 queen bedrooms, bunk room – 2 queen beds and 6 twin bunks)
- Private use of the lodge, bar, gaming room and property for the weekend
- Private river access (canoe and kayak rentals if needed)
- Soak in the hot tub and enjoy the sounds of nature while finding your favorite constellations as the night turns into an amazing light show
- For those who love to cook, use the lodge BBQ or bring in your favorite caterer for your event
- Our fire pits are perfect for those chilly evenings when you just don’t want the evening to end
- Visit with family and friends, marry the one you love or just get-away for a romantic, relaxing weekend, while visiting our little piece of heaven.
Visit with family and friends, marry the one you love
or just get-away for a romantic, relaxing weekend, while visiting our little piece of heaven.
Nestled near the base of West Mountain in the middle of Valley County, the No Business Lodge is the perfect place to escape into the mountains for some serious boondocking. With No Business Lookout just minutes away, you will have stunning views of Valley County from Cascade Reservoir to Payette Lake. With plenty of parking and shop space on-site, it is ideal for large groups. Ride out of the driveway to trail access a half mile away. Additionally, the Lodge has premium non-ethanol fuel and permits available on sight for the convenience of our guests.
Upon returning from a day’s ride, a large heated mud room for hanging all your gear along with a multiple port boot dryer assures your gear is dry and ready for tomorrow’s ride. The bar/game room area is the perfect place to relax with family and friends to play a little pool or just socialize, and the big screen TVs are great for watching those GoPro videos of the day’s ride. We also have a hot tub for soothing those sore muscles. Meals available upon request.
The No Business Lodge is a sportsman’s dream. Situated in the heart of the Boise and Payette National Forests in some of the most beautiful country in Idaho, there is ample opportunity to harvest an elk or deer.
Want to teach your kids how to bird hunt or fish or just hang out with your closest hunting or fishing buddy, we have you covered. Cascade not only spawns huge trout and bass, but draws birds from the nearby Snake and Columbia fly-way.
Upon returning from the field, a large heated mud room for hanging all your gear along with a multiple port boot dryer assures your gear is dry and ready for tomorrow’s adventure. The bar or game room area is the perfect place to relax and recount the day. We also have a hot tub for soothing those sore muscles. Meals available upon request.